Changes to the Guide:
- Added link to Shoo's Beginners' Guide to MUSH Administration
- Added information about access.cnf
Changed all references to .conf files to .cnf files
- Searching now uses the GlimpseHTTP system.
- Added T. Alex Popiel's MUSH Server Reference Page in the section on
choosing a server.
- Added information about writing anews/ahelp entries. Removed the tip to
sort the newsfile entries by topic name length; mkindx does this automatically
- Added information about the
PennMUSH developers email addresses.
Updated the information on restart and first startup to reflect the
much-improved restart script of 1.6.x.
Included the use of the 'script' command to log compile output.
Removed pointers to stale 1.50 source
Explained the current version numbering scheme
Updated explanation of CHAT_SYSTEM
- Changed Amberyl's address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added Jason Newquist's tips to Tips from
Alan Schwartz (Javelin/Paul), email@example.com
Please leave your comments!